mario eat toad mario eat toad

Oh my god, this is creepy (or crappy, I still don't know how to describe! XD)

Sailor Moon & Metroid Sailor Moon & Metroid

Ok, but really... It could be even funnier, really! And why is there too little of Sailor Moon? This ain't interesting! LOL :) (But I must admit, in the beginning she really behaves like self, hahah!)

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

My god!
The best Newgrounds video I've ever seen, no disagree allowed.

Farah Farah

Gosh gosh gosh, what a thing! I just got no words!
Decided to watch this video JUST because I am a huge Mew fan myself, and I was really glad to find out at least something dedicated to Mew up here. Well, so, where did you get this plot? X'D This is sooo creepy! And kind of unpredictable to see such nightmarish things synchronized with cute and lovely Mew music.
When I first saw this guy, I thought, probably it was Jonas XD. But now I know it's not him, he could never kill anyone, LOL.
And the last point here, personally I think the story and the lyrics meaning are just not matching... No mathcing points at all, I'd say. So when I hear the song, I imagine something much different.
Plus not very clear sound (I think it was possible to make it clearer or to use a file with better quality), and the style of drawing is a bit too simple.

I also got few questions. First one is, why the girl is named Farah? Were you inspired by "Am I Wry? No" lyrics? ;D And the second one, I've noticed you wrote you used Audacity... What for? I don't hear any difference with album version from Frengers.
Please, answer back! :)

FoXcatO responds:

Thank you for your review.
I made a lot of animations for Mew's songs some years ago. I still like their music a lot though I'm not as into them as I were when I made this particular animation back in 2004.
Most of my animations revolved around dark themes back then. I quess it was a phase I went through because nowadays I preffer doing silly and lighthearted animations instead.
Mew's music is lovely but I wouldn't necessarily call it cute though. The lyrics of 156 has really dark lyrics for example and She Came Home For christmas is about rape.

The story was meant to match the pace and melodi of the song rather than the lyrics. The only lyrical things from the song that inspired me were "I'll find find you somewhere, show you how much I care" and "No escape from my Snow Brigade"

I agree with you on the sound quality. I really wanted to keep the filesize low so I guess I went a little overboard when I compressed the audio.

I don't think you're being completely fair when you say you find the drawing style to be too simple. Simple character designs have always been a style choice of mine, because they read better in action and are easier to animate.

The name was definitely inspired by Am I Wry? No. I didn't really know what to call the animation and I thought Farah was a nice name that would fit the girl character.

To tell you the truth I really can't remember what I used Audacity for. I think maybe I found the version of the Mp3 I had to be too quiet and raised the volume with Audacity. But I'm not really sure.